- 300ml sourdough starter
- 250ml warm water
- 500g good quality white flour
- Big pinch of salt
- Weigh the ingredients into the mixing bowl. Mix into a rough dough.
- Knead the dough really well until it’s smooth stretchy and soft. Then rest it back in the bowl covered for a minimum 10 mins - half an hour is ideal.
- Then divide into 7x 150g pieces for polite pizzas or 5x 210g large plate pizzas or 3x 350g whopping 20”ers.
- Shape them round and cover and rest for a couple of minutes before one at a time rolling them (or throwing them) to make a delicious thin pizza base.
- Top and bake on a baking stone as hot as your oven will go.
Delivery & Returns
Covid-19 Update 03.04.2020
We are still baking and our online offering is open for business. Here are our delivery times:
||Cut Off Time
|Orders for Tuesday delivery
||Thursday 12pm midday
|Orders for Wednesday delivery
||Friday at 12pm midday
|Orders for Thursday delivery
||Sunday at 12pm midday
|Orders for Friday delivery
||Wednesday at 8am
Thank you for supporting our business and we hope you're all staying safe!
Deliveries & Ordering
View our Delivery & Ordering FAQ here.