Tom’s quick pizza recipe comes from episode 2 (season 1) of The Fabulous Baker Brothers.
You can make our the pizza base recipe click here.
Buy our ultimate baking stone to get your pizzas to cook quickly with a crisp bottom.
In our school and at home we bake our pizzas in the Chadwick pizza oven, in this it bakes within a couple of minutes.
We run lots of kids courses and pizza making workshops at our Cookery school in Chipping Sodbury, check our course dates.
Tom’s quick pizza recipe is a great recipe to bake with children, let them get involved and messy to spark a passion for baking in them.
Takes 20 minutes
Serves 1 pizza
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- Chopped garlic, to taste
- ½ ball buffalo mozzarella, torn
- Few black olives, destoned
- Handful of rocket leaves
- Drizzle of chilli oil
- Fresh oregano, to taste
- 1 pizza base (made using Tom's pizza base recipe)
- 3 slices salami
- Large pinch of capers
- 2-3 anchovies
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a blender blitz the tomatoes with as much oregano and garlic as you like. You want a smooth paste.
- Spread some sauce over your pizza base then scatter the mozzarella, salami, capers, olives and anchovies on top.
- Bake in a very hot oven on a baking stone or under the grill for 3 minutes, or until your topping is bubbling and the crust is golden.
- Pile the rocket leaves on top of the hot pizza and finish with a drizzle of chilli oil and pinch of sea salt.