- 250g caster sugar
- 75g shelled brazil nuts
- 75g shelled roasted unsalted cashew nuts
- 75g skin-on almonds
- 1 long red chilli, finely diced
- 1 tbsp dried chilli flakes
- 3 sprigs rosemary, leaves picked and roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp crushed smoked sea salt
- Pour the sugar, sea salt and chilli flakes into a large frying pan and heat over a high heat until golden and molten.
- Meanwhile, mix the nuts, fresh chilli and rosemary together in a bowl, then when the sugar has caramelized, add carefully and stir quickly to coat all the nuts in the spicy sugar.
- Tip out of the pan onto a greaseproof lined tray and allow to cool totally before eating.
- Break up into big handfuls to eat.