Hobbs House is accredited by many bodies including S.A.L.S.A. (Safe and local supplier approval), and is accredited and certified by the Soil Association. Regular auditing ensures all Hobbs House systems, practices and records are up to date.
- Our new Organic Seeded Sourdough loaf has won 2 stars in the 2018 Great Taste Awards
- We launched our GiFt Bread Mix which won 2 stars in the 2018 Great Taste Awards.
- For the second year running we have been a winner at the Farm Shop and Deli Awards with the title of 'South West retailer of the year'
- Gloucestershire Lifestyle Awards - Food/Drink Producer of the Year.
- Great Taste Awards - Our Sherston and Wild White Loaves were credited with 1 and 2 stars respectively.
- Farm Shop and Deli Awards - we are the proud winner of the 'Baker of the year' and 'Best Shop in the South West' awards.
- British Baker Awards - our GiFt Gluten Free loaf is the proud winner of Britain's Best Loaf
- Soil Association Organic Food Awards, Commended and Commended by Consumers: Wild White
- The Baking Industry Awards, Speciality Bread Product of the Year, second place: Pumpernickel
- Cotswold Life Food and Drink Awards, Butcher of The Year, Highly Commended: Hobbs House Butchery
- Cotswold Life Food and Drink Awards, 2012 Cotswold Food Hero: Tom Herbert
- Cotswold Life Food and Drink Awards, Best Chef of the Year, nomination: Antony Smith, Hobbs House Bistro
- Rose Prince, The Good Produce Guide 2011: Hobbs House Bakery
- The Baking Industry Awards, Innovation Award Finalist: Hobbs House Bakery, the online store Taste of the West Product Awards 2010, Silver: PumpernickelBronze: Shepherds Loaf
- City of Bristol College, Apprenticeship Awards (bakery) Employer of the Year: Hobbs House Bakery “As an employer it has very particular standards, this is reflected in the investment it has made in training staff.” Apprentice of the Year: Adam Greenaway “He was flexible, motivated and helped support the whole process.”
- Baking Industry Awards, Artisanal Product of the Year: Organic Wild White Bread
- Soil Association Organic Food Awards, Highly Commended: Shepherds Loaf
- Taste of the West Awards, Bronze Award: Fig and Walnut bread, Ciabatta, and Lavender Marmalade
- Soil Association Organic Food Awards, Winner: Organic Wild White Bread Highly Commended: Soda Seeds Loaf
- Taste of the West Awards, Gold medal: Organic Spelt Loaf Gold Medal: Organic Spelt Soda Bread Silver Medal: Organic Wild White Sourdough Loaf
- The Independent, 17th February, The 50 best Food websites: placed in the top 50 food websites
- Investors in People, Awarded: Hobbs House Bakery
- The South West Skills Awards 2007, Success in Leadership and Management, Highly Commended: Hobbs House Bakery
- The Independent, 16th September, The 50 best Food shops: placed us in the top 50 Food shops
- Soil Association Organic Food Awards, Gold Medal: Organic G-Stone Loaf Bronze Medal: Fig & Walnut Loaf
- Taste of the West Food and Drink Awards, Gold Medal: Lemon Curd Bronze award: Organic 100% Sourdough Rye Loaf
- Soil Association Organic Food Awards, Highly Commended: Organic Fig & Walnut Loaf
- BRC Global Standard, Food: Higher level Certificate
- Rick Stein, One of Britain’s ‘Super Food Heroes’
- Cotswold Life Magazine Food and Drink Awards, Food Producer of the Year: Nailsworth Shop