Go find some wild garlic, its the perfect excuse to get outside and enjoy Spring.
1. Weigh all the dry ingredients into a bowl and then rub in the butter until the mixture is the consistency of breadcrumbs.
2.Mix the milk and yoghurt together, in a separate bowl, and then stir into the dry ingredients.
3. Add the grated cheese and wild garlic and lightly mix until combined.
4. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface, knead lightly and flatten with your hand to approximately 2cm thick.
5. Using a cutter cut out the scones and place them onto a greased or lined baking tray. Sprinkle with more grated cheese if desired or glaze the top with a little milk.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC for 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Leave to cool before slicing and buttering.