No Knead Kit Giveaway Terms & Conditions
No Knead Competition TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last updated 25/07/2016
- The promotion is only open to legal UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of Hobbs House Bakery and any Partner/Supplier related to the promotion may not participate.
- To participate:
- Players must submit their name and email address to the entry form (https://www.hobbshousebakery.co.uk/pages/no-knead-kit-giveaway), or by using the No Knead Giveaway pop-up.
- The winner will be selected at random by Hobbs House Bakery on 29/07/2016
- By supplying your email address to us Players agree to sign up to the Hobbs House Bakery newsletter. Unsubscribing from the mailing list before the winner is announced will void Players entry to the competition.
- Users must not supply false information in their registration and no individual should participate under any identity that is not their own.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of products.
- Legal Liabilities
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected registrations, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any third party illegal or fraudulent action/inaction that may occur on or through the promotion, but reserves the right to take action against any third party it knows or has reasonable grounds to believe is responsible for such action/inaction.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promoter is not capable of operating as intended, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter may require Players to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at Promoter‘s discretion.
- The Promoter may require Players to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter‘s discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the rights, at its sole discretion, to modify these Terms at any time, and limits its liability in relation to such action to the fullest extent permissible under English law.
The Promoter: Hobbs House Bakery Ltd, Unit 6, Hatters' Ln, Bristol, Chipping Sodbury BS37 6AA.